View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4718 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
I'm not a doctor or nurse, my expertise is medical microbiology. Just trying to help as much as I can. Chiong safe and be responsible.

Odds of transmission via various route is low and uncertain. There ain't enough studies/research to prove it.

Like ppl know the odds of winning 4D/TOTO big prizes is low, but they still buy thinking that they could be the lucky one. On the other hand, there are ppl are take unnecessary risk thinking that they can't be that unlucky. It's fine to chiong, but do take precautions.

May the odds be ever be in your favor
Bro, TQ for fast response as an expert in microbiology is a "par excellence" with any medical doctor - really a brainy guy - I salute you.

Like yr idiomatic phrase "May the odds be ever be in your favor"

Sometimes, I wonder why the powers-to-be don't understand that every men or now even women need sex [even brainy, simple, powerful, weak, etc guys, simple guys, etc] but closed down so many joints as long as underaged population are heavily barred from indulging till they reached the right age to do so ... ??