Old 10-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20H40 Review

Tried threesomes with xiao dan and xiao bei at house 2040 on the recommendation of xiaodan.they r best buddies from china. Fantastic service and they are both totally at ease with each other and exactly what u see from japan av.both girls can kiss ,lick and do anything to each other and vice versa.one bbbbj,caress ,touch and French all simultaneously.omg really cannot tahan.for bros who is into service and wanna cum strongly,this is my most sincere heartfelt experience. French,touches and fondling n playing with me n themselves n u can imagine those Av that u see and can't wait to experience,this is the time as it's not easy for girls to be able to click n kiss n lick n play among themselves.totally natural wet and immersed in the whole section . Everyone cum and truly and enjoyable experience.try to believe.physical appearance is to each his own.for this session I m into the experience so do give this a try.best threesome now n pardon my lousy English.jus to share ,pls dun flame .Thank you