View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Outcall or Pickup in Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson27 View Post
Thanks for pointing out about the MP timing. I've always thought that both the soapy and oily will have more opinions after 5pm. Not aware that before 5pm oily will have better ones. But i do agree, the soapy are much more expensive.

Thermae over agogo for me too. I mean agogo is fun place to chill and look. Thermae is a nice hang out place. but the rates there are varies a lot.
Before 5pm, there's generally more girls to choose at oily, but quantity does not equal quality. Soapys generally open between 1-2pm. But usually not many ladies at that time. Emanuelle used to have the most girls among the various soapy during early afternoon, but that was my experience a couple of years back when the Lord group closed and all their girls migrated to Emanuelle and other places.

For quality, usually the ang pai ladies would come after 5pm unless they have booking, then they may come earlier. Usually 5-7pm is a good time for most soapys. Also, if your preference is fair girls, easier to find at soapys.

Thermae rates shouldnt vary. It's usually 2.5k for ST, but some are quoting 3k now. LT rates will vary more because there are many that dont like yo go LT and thus quote ridiculous rates. Those who are happy to go LT will usually quote 2x the ST price (5-6k). If you pay more than this, you are overpaying at Thermae.