Old 15-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bankrobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: little Saigon near holiday plaza

woah didn't know this place is being mentioned!

i chanced upon it on my way to sawadee thai spa (clean awesome massage, can read about it from this girl's blog) some time back. curious, so decided to check it out. receptionist quoted 65 for an hour of massage. cheap! saw vietnamese massage. never tried, so i thought, why not?

was led to a room (no door though, just draw curtain) by this viet girl. she seemed like mid-20s? idk. i can't judge a person's age for nuts. was wearing hot denim shorts and a kind of 'see-through' shirt. more of this later. fair skin and nice complexion, pleasant-looking i must say.

massage wasn't too bad. i could hear her 'huff and puff' as she went on top of my back exerting pressure with her massage. and she was slow and steady going from one part of my body to another - which was good, since i don't like the feeling that my masseuse 'can't seem to wait to get it done and over with'.

after 15min or so, she left and returned with oil, which was a nice surprise. again, 15min later, she left and this time returned with hot stones. idk. is this how viet massage is like? lol.

she got me to turn around and got on top of me to massage my thigh. damn. super turn-on. i could see the silhouette of her boobies much thanks to her top.

10min before the end, she popped the GQ. HJ, RM50 - i gave it a go. my hand went from her thigh to her ass. nice and firm. seeing she's fine with it, i went under her shorts and squeezed her ass, still no resistance (: went up her back slowly, and undo her bra. no resistance too! fondled her tits and blew my load in no time. heh.

asked for her name after that, and she replied 'fin'. sweet girl.