View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
ProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to beholdProSexer120 is a splendid one to behold
Re: All CAT AR, French ladies in GL

I feel compel to write a FR for G7 of 2038. She deserves it.

She is not the type I would choose if not for bro lonely fish's FR, I took a leap of faith and ended up extending the session 3 times. It was worth it. Why?

She gave me looong AR and balls lick front and behind until the bell rang, she wanted to fj for the balance 5mins I said no need just extend. I pin her down to FJ her missionary while DFK her then follow by doggy style only to realize she has the smoothest ass I ever lay hands on, we switch to cowgirl and that's where she ley on me and I am able to rubba rubba and squeezy squeezy her smooth ass until I upload my soldiers.

After that she gave me a massage then I asked her to lay down so I could savor her nipple and play with her pussy before I DATY her, it was so steamy hot and the bell ring again but none of us had climaxed yet so another extension, she was so hungry to be humped that I bang her so hard until the piak piak sound so loud she told me to cum in her mouth. When I cum in her mouth she was still sucking and licking it the feeling was damn high. After that, I ask her to AR me she continue to AR, Ball lick, BBBJ until the bell rang. I got no more bullets otherwise I would have extended.

A very hard-working and accommodating girl, because the AR and BBBJ was so long I did ask her to take a break, but she decline.

Bang her missionary and french her at the same time you won't see her face and it feels like banging a beautiful slim girl, same with doggy.

Totally nice girl.