View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Hi TS,

My advice to you now is also to learn how to navigate the gps properly and increase your income through Uber/Grab.

Some have also mentioned getting a diploma etc but in my opinion it's not the best option. Problem is firstly by the time you graduate, the fastest you will take is 2-3 years. By then, at your age it's also very hard to get employed with no prior experience related to your course of study. Not impossible, but alot of prospective employers always want to hire younger employees because they are deemed more "hungry", energetic and more in tune with current market trend.

Another way to increase your income is to do what another bro said, learn the art of sales. A sales job is probably one that you can join without much experience. BUt again, not everyone is cut out for sales. Since I dont know you personally, only you can decide if its the best option.

Sadly, almost 99% of singaporean girls are practical and will mind what your job and income is. But like many here have mentioned, its just the way it is. Nobody will look to marry worst off. Even if you are a great guy, our society and way of living here has already shaped their mindsets. In other countries such as vietnam, thailand or laos, there is no shame being a driver because even jobs are hard to come by so as long as a man is willing to work hard and provide for them, they are satisfied. There may still be that 1% out there which wont mind your career or your income, but i'm pretty sure you won't find them in speed-dating.

Lastly, I wish you the best of luck in your quest for love. Don't give up but don't feel to disheartened. Make more new friends during this period because a good bro will always be there for you.