Thread: Tantric Massage
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tantric / Yoni Massage for women

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsm View Post
I do need to comment that Christina Low rates are a little on the high side and I do actually know folks who do not really "learn" anything out of the session. Nevertheless, she has many fans as well so its really hard to say if she is a good teacher.

Personally I am more of a hands-on person. Touch varies from person to person and there has to be a certain degree of trust between both parties to perfom a proper tantric massage and enjoy it. There is a certain way to touch sensually and yet be non-invasive at the same time building up this "trust" between the two parties. When it comes to the actual yoni massage, its not simply insert your fingers and start poking. From some of the demonstrations I have seen, you can even give a orgasmic yoni massage by massaging the bottom and the surface of the yoni.

I know of a good male tantric practitioner who is willing to share and how to provide a sensual but non-invasive touch. His female clientele has highly recommended him. I can check with him if he is willing to do closed session of 1-2 person to share but you may need to bear the costs of the session.
This is a good post, bro, and I rated you!

I will try RedTantra when I have the time but I am not sure if I can get value from their high charges. So far, I have not heard anyone giving a definite thumbs up for RedTantra and the service is 90 minutes: for me, that's a sure indication that it is too short for tantric enjoyment. I have opined that it is not possible for a full tantric session in Singapore (our hectic lifestyles: rush, rush; cheap and good expectation; fast-forward high expectations etc), unless there's an authentic, secretive practitioner who is serving a very exclusive, quiet and off-radar clientele.

If you are a fan of a masseuse from RedTantra, why would you find Christina's charges on the high side? They are in the same ballpark, no?

As for some people not learning, I can only say that each of us have our strengths and weaknesses: you can't teach me how to dance, but I am a pistol crackshot. Life's like that, you win some and you lose some.

And talk about touch pressure, I know as a sniper that your trigger pressure must be just right (trigger pull after trigger pull: muscle memory). Your arm has to be steady and you have to breathe right, and you need the instincts to know where you want to place your shot. You can't really teach this. This logic applies to massage as well: the touch pressure must be just right (if too soft you can't feel and if too hard you don't enjoy), the muscle memory must be there to apply the same pressure, the breathing must be right and the instincts: oh yeah you simply can't teach this, the masseuse needs to know where to place the 'shot'. Why should we be surprised that some didn't learn from Christina's class?

Ya I can understand that yoni massage is not as simple as sticking your fingers in. Its like the time, a so-called tantric masseuse unceremoniously stuck a finger in and I really didn't enjoy that: it was more violation than bliss.

You could PM Katespadeheart: she might be interested in the male masseur. I got my issues.