View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 12:57 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Penis Size or skill more important ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
I had been asking my close female friends and also based on my experiences.

I am hearing more that size does not matter but knn cannot be damn thin and short also la........

as long as the spot is hit it will be all good for the ladies. Two actually said size does matter and when you go ang moh and african american, you never go asian again.... hmm....
when I lived down under, the asian girls did not really fancy the white man. And neither did the skip babes. They preferred asian men, so I had a few ONS with em sheilas.

its a myth that white man's dicks are bigger.
There was a magazine we would buy, that is 3 aussie dollars, versus playboy that was 7 to 9 aussie dollars. In that, women, men would send their naked pics to get prizes or be voted the best naked person. Got lots of chances to see white dicks, white breasts, pussy. they are not bigger, its myth.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment