View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Just came back from CM. It is my first trip there and I was poached by a tuk tuk driver one night to patronize the massage parlors or KTV. I know I will probably get chopped but I chose KTV anyway...he drove me to "Aii Karaok" which is just opposite Empress Hotel along Chang Klan Rd. The mamasan who greeted me was an SYT wearing a sexy pair of fishnet stocking. She paraded the girls in front of me in a huge room and I chose 2 sisters (so they claimed) to keep me company. The elder sister was more proactive and kept entertaining me while the younger one was more passive but lots of GFE. Sang for 2 hours and the bill came:

2 ladies: 1200B @ 300B/lady/hr
8 drinks for ladies: 1600B @ 200B/drink
1 drink for myself: 200B
2hrs of room usage: 500B @ 250B/hr
Finger food #1: 270B
Finger food #2: 270B
Tips for Mamasan #1: 300B
Tios for Mamasan #2: 200B

Total bill: 4820B

So as I can see, the name of the game is for the girls to order as many drinks as possible within the hour as later I learnt that the girls get paid a commission for every glass ordered. No wonder I noticed that they drank very fast and the waiter just keep serving new glasses like nobody's biz! Barfine is 1500B per girl but I decided that I have been chopped enough and decided to call it a night. Bwahahaha. Nevertheless I did enjoy myself.

Further down the road I spotted Pink Lady and Violin too...