View Single Post
Old 27-08-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ongoing Story: An ML with character

Will continue soon if possible. Depending on the response
I will also need to think how to pen down this story again after a long hiatus.

Sort of got KC-ed by this ex ML (first time this happens). I only hope the best for her now that she no longer works as a ML. Am always concerned if she is meeting other ex customers/ guys for sex when she’s not with me.

Saw a thread on picking up ML after her working hours. I also did picked her up a few times by booking the last slot. Some time last year. I will never forget there was once she didn’t and rejected my offer to pick her up after my last session with her. After my session, coincidentally saw her got into one customer car (from a famous real estate company). That customer even have wife and kids.