View Single Post
Old 17-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Queen's arrival

Today is fongyi RTW. I was there around 1130 waiting anxiously.. Didn't even bother to walk any rounds.. As no one is able to replace FY as the undisputed queen. Not even Miki Sato Chris.. Ice princess Cookie.. Or Commando Janet..

Damn.. Saw 2-3 guys already in queue before H12 opens. Sian 1/2
I am in a hurry so just have to go for mistress liao
Went straight to H16 and Cocubine Pat is there with her megawatt smile. Simply GORGEOUS. Imo.. She is is prettier than Jolene or kiko or even cookie.

Hot steamy foreplay and lots of straddle action. Was enjoying every moment of my trusting upwards carrying her beauty ass. This made her even hornier and she start locking lips with me again.

But I guess I didn't manage to make her cum. Her jerking at the end of the session was a bit extra... She is just being nice I guess

Shall pay FY a visit days later. Or Pat.. Others were just too boring for me to ignite my horniness.