View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Does any Bangkok cheongsters here know where I can find good restaurants in Bangkok? Where can I find Seafood, Western Food, Thai Food, Chinese Food and Japanese Food? Thanks

Seafood - Go to "Somboon" Seafood Resturant Silom Branch. A lot of people will asked why Silom? Becos the chef is among the best of all in the whole organisation. Even the Japanese PM also patronise the Silom Outlet when he was here can see his family photo hanging around the resturant.

Western Food - If you're not afraid of hot, will recommand you to go to "Sam Yaang" Market. It's an old market like Sg hawker centre style but the food there is cheap and good. During over weekends, you can also catch EPL action live while dining and also there's also seafood available as well. After your food, you can also go across the road to "Wat Hua Lumphong" (Temple)to pray and "Tam Boon"(Charity).

Thai Food - If can take traditional thai food, I recommand you to go to "Sabai Jai Kai Yaang" at Ekkamai. This resturant is special for their roasted thai chicken and Som Tam.

Chinese Food - Not sure where's the best but can try the shops situated in "Yaowarat"(China Town).

Japanese Food - If you a big eater, I will recommand you to to "Oiishi" Buffet Resturant as it's good. Or "Fuji" is another good alternative around in town. But top traditional Japanese resturant are parked at Sukhumvit Soi 33 near to Emporium where all the Japs hang around.