Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Malaysian WLs @ GL for $50

Thought you guys should know, an old friend visited 1 of the brothels, problem with him is he is not regular. He did not note the streets and house numbers.

He took a Malaysian WL, at cat 50 in those fish bowl windows brothels. And I though this girls do above $100 jobs. He told me there were only 3 WLs that night, around 11 pm with 1 from Thailand. The other was a PRC girl.

I very much wonder, PT WLs usually lock off after 7 pm, could be they operate business elsewhere? Is about time I return to GL land, consider the fact I had not travel there for more than 2 years. Not surprise ex Inter, MJ, Diamond or Sugar is there somewhere.

From his session, this WL is small side and provide above average standard. She has long hair, thin and spoke English. She was in those belly dancer outfit, seems like Diamond to me. The duration was like PT, 15 minutes of SEX, in a good room environment, if that being true?

I figure PT is overcharging customers; that is worth a trip for me. Hei! Don’t get me wrong, I am not asking brothers to go GL or elsewhere. Let me see what I can find out more, still I am curious of ex PT WLs. Do they really quit? Or they move operations to another part of this island.