Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Arrow Road map

2012 to 2020

I am not too sure, last evening S talking on service levels; somehow the discussion could be brought into here. I would attempt to compare GL PRC street walkers to PT WLs. Both sides shared a common thing; all are MILFs which is a fact.

This year PRCs FLs has invested monies on touching up, we could see by their makeup dressings. And take note of hand phones. Rather expensive I said; over here let’s go to 2011 H22 white bunnies. Last year we notice Michelle expensive dressings, smart phone too, same with the other 2 girls. Somewhere in the second half of the year, we started reading negatives posting.

There were no longer heavy moaning sounds from their room, maybe advertising at the beginning of their careers? I believe the FRs at this point of time, the 3 girls’ standard has gone down. Plus we being seeing same 2 3 outfits throughout the year.

Shared with you guys, yesterday session with Kico we chatted on H22 Michelle. She knew her negative FRs, I told her no more sexy sounds from their rooms. She gave me the, you don’t know shits look, which I think we guys know more than her. In this industry, the people underestimate us; there are more than 3 RLDs in this country.

And we held the ultimate weapon of all, we had the monies to spend but spend it wisely. In order to reap the benefits, this is 1 of the reasons in setting up this website. In other words, below $50 service standards we boycott her. That might work, in the case of Michelle she is eating grass in the later half of 2011.

Over at GL, the PRC FL has taken pain, monies in touching up their package. However, a thing for sure, below average service even if customers paid $100. Their sessions would be PT $30 WLs, customers should be grateful the girls provide cat 30. Actual fact I would say, the “PT” benchmark of $20 shots cum quickly leave fast.

PRC FLs need to upgrade the service levels; they had done well in packing. While PT WLs maintain if possible upgrade session to another levels. Not forgetting the current PT girls except, I think H14 Sophie and Kit has touch up their packing. Service wise being reading FRs; they had to remember they are service providers. Both did not score more than 8, consider the fact they were old birds. I believe many brothers would agree on this point.

S Talking ends by reminding the operators, same with me today. The providers need to be retrained, either not interested or lazy. So much so PT girls has forgot to cap clients before BJ, a wonderfully thing Kelantan’s clinic took notice and advice against it.

Come soon the 4 migrations of KS brothels, their operator has invested monies. The girls were hungry for a share of PT customers. Still unofficial $50 rules, they will provide better services then the current stocks. Soon current sisters have no choice but to upgrade their services too. But we need patient; Rome was not built in a day, my friends.

Until it arrives, hold on our monies carefully never taken by the current girls’ beauty. Liked me yesterday, in the form of Kico inspire of stone cold feelings. I still desire her body; no choice all really paid her the $50. We learned mistakes; try not to repeat another time.