Thread: jalan kayu
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 868 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
This is Lyna Veit or the other?
This viet spa have 4 thai and 2 viet. No fj and only hj, the viet i try is a milf but her boobs are really heavenly perky and natural. Very good to caress and i ask her how come like this so well shape n natural. She told me he have not given birth before even she is married and divorced. No need ask me the name since got 2 viet only and she is the fairer one. I tried like 6 mths ago and do not know if she is still there. Other ml are short, plump and dark skin...she is fair, taller then them and body is average built.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou