Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by kyky321
What do do in Hanoi? Any suggestion for KTV, massage, disco or nite club?
Thanks
Alamak bro, when u going to Hanoi? Me just left Hanoi. Try the club New Century disco near Hoen Kim Lake(sometimes have actressses,models etc)which is all the rage at this moment. The day i went was hit on the moment i step into the place.... hahaha.... have fashion show in the midddle of the dance floor somemore. KTV try the one at Legend hotel. Another disco & pick up joint is Apocalypse Now but have to go against white man lah...u know! Massage can also try at 5 star hotel Daewoo Hotel but in Vietnam no hanky panky in massage place leh...only HJ! But always bargain like crazy coz the gals normally hike up their prices by at least 50%. Btw if u staying at budget hotels they sometimes can help u 'tao pow'/full service without u leaving the hotel but ask around. Most budget hotels in the Old Quarter. Enjoy ur stay in Hanoi. & happy bonking but be safe not sorry!! Cheers!!

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79