Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Thermae
At 2500/5000, the value is not there, and i would rather spend slightly more at a Gogo like Baccara or Rainbow, where just for a bit more money , i can see their bodies (naked or in a bikini), and sit them down and chat with them first, before i decide to take them. The cost there is just 600BF + 2500/5000, so its worth the additional 600 baht for the better looking girl/body and ability to chat with them first.
All really good info and I agree with most of your positive and negative points.

However just want to point out that barfining from gogo bar is not really just only an additional cost of 600 baht. It was discussed in the bangkok addicts thread regarding the fact that gogo girls are getting increasingly expensive and lots of bars have different rules about barfine pricing and minimum drink quota and what not. For instance I believe twister has a barfine of 1000, and baccara has a 2 drink minimum.

So for argument's sake, if it was 2 drink minimum with a 1000 baht barfine you are still looking at around 4000 for short time (1000BF, 2LDx170, 170 drink for yourself, 2500ST). Of course you are paying for time to allow you talk to the girl and assess the chemistry and of course you will be able determine how attractive her body is.