View Single Post
Old 20-09-2004, 09:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Anonymous HIV checkup procedures at the DSC.

the procedure is simple... once u reach there

1. you will be required to fill up a form.... ( u can just Hamtam any particular into the form) and then pay $20...u will then be given a queue number..

2. wait for your queqe number to be called and then proceed for see the part-timer counselor( educator). they will ask u a simple questions abt your sex life and u can also ask them anything u want with regards to the test and the HIV virus.

3. After the test.. wait outside room 14, where u have to wait for your queue number to be call again... this time to take your blood test.. dont worry it is just a prick on the finger ...

4. afte they take your blood...just roam around or go to the nearby hawker center/ food court for a drink... come back in 15 mins time. wait outside the room where you went for your consulation... they will call you and give u the result.

that all... very simple and easy. Hope all is fine.... i will be going for my regular checkup this wed... if u want u can join me too..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here