Old 20-10-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Chillak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Sharing my experience in Makati via WeChat.

I do agree best to avoid WeChat, but hey we men sometimes like some challenges during our cheonging.

Here's what I normally do:
1. Check her wechat profile feed. I would skip those that have no feed or seems like new or scam account.

2. Ask her to video call. By listening to her voice and seeing real face, u can probably guess if it's ladyboy or real lady.

3. So far all hotels I stay will call before they give lady permission to go up. Ask them if she is alone or with friends. I once heard my hotel receiption said "your friends" (plural) but that time I was newbie and didn't know about this kind of scam. Worst was I still let them in coz they said I just need to pay one person, her friend is just accompanying doing nothing. Since I was newbie, I simply trusted. Bad mistake ended up paying doubld, LOL. Advice: If she is with friends, better chase her away unless u do request for more than one lady

4. Before open ur room door, check via the door hole if she is truly alone. Careful sometimes the friend manage to go up for some reasons and hide beside the door. Basically if this happens when u open the door and her friend try to come in, immediately reject say u just request for one and do NOT let them in. It's easier to settle before they enter your room than after.

5. Ask her ID (MUST do unless u do want some trouble banging underaged girl)

---

If after all the deeds, still got problem for some crazy unexpected reasons (they are just too creative to scam), I suggest give in and try to negotiate with calm. Anger doesn't help since those people are used it.

In my case, I confirmed with the lady 3k, she came with one friend. When finished requested 8k saying need double becoz got friend and transport etc bla bla. I knew it's hard to win so just laugh and ask them if this is the kind of life they want to live and how many customers have been scammed. I said I can pay 6k which is alrdy double the price agreed, take it and go in peace. If insist 8k, I will ask hotel to help and my local friends. So they have choice to make fuss to get extra 2k or just take the profit quickly and go find other prey.

Hope this helps, happy cheong ing