Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
puredamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
This is my very first time posting on this forum so please forgive me if I don’t use some of the terms appropriately.

I have frequented a number of MPs in JB over the past couple of years (e.g G***P****, L**** S*****). However, I will only share about the more recent visits as the information for the rest might be outdated. My current go-to MP is located near Taman Sentosa. I used to go for No.89, but she has stopped working for the last half a year already. I have since changed to No.39 whom I have visited for four times already.

The process is quite standard. I stripped naked and lay on my chest while she massage (and teased) my back and legs area. After about 30 minutes, she flipped me around and took off her clothes, leaving her underwear. She then proceeded to B2B and lick my nipples (which I dislike) while performing a HJ until I cum. After that, she wiped me up and let me shower before leaving. Here is my FR:

Looks: 8/10 (IMO she is really pretty and I consider my standards quite high too)
Massage: 7/10 (improved slightly from previous visits)
Body: 9/10 (should be what most guys consider hot although I prefer girls with slightly more flesh)
Boobs: B? (Proportionate to her slim body size)
GFE: 7/10 (used to be a bit more daring and open with the auto-roaming)
B2B: ?/10 (I can't really tell because my mind is not really thinking at this point HAHAHAHAHA)
HJ: 7/10 (can tell she is trying to make it enjoyable but still feels a bit SOP)
Damage: 149

The girl speaks basic Mandarin so she can hold a decent conversation. As this was my fourth time visiting, we didn’t have that much topics to talk about. Also, she used to allow slightly kissing and sucking of her tits but this time idk why she didn’t allow. Maybe she was not feeling good that night but hopefully the next time will be better! Still, she was just as bubbly and friendly towards me. Overall, I will still RTM because of familiarity but if it keeps up then I might consider looking elsewhere.

Also, do let me know how to improve on my reports for my future contributions! In the meantime, I will continue posting about my other experiences!
Hi bro, can pm location?