View Single Post
Old 20-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
So,Ms PG (photo-girl) do knew about the video before the police interviewed her?
I don't know, but most likely yes, as the video was circulating widely already when it went to police attention. Everyone was going to R asking her about the video. Imagine her feeling.
Quote:
On the video,she does however seems to know about her 'nude photos' were being taken (but not the part of the hidden video) and according to the one who took the photos, Ms PG promised a photo-shoot for the one who took those videos (if he were to rtf).
R agreed to be photographed, but not during sex, as all the video is taken from the hidden cameras.
I have tons of photos of her, taken in various places, with me or alone. It's not a strange thing. One should not be worried if someone asks permission to take a photo.
However, she's naive like a baby. She trusts people even when she should be cautious.

Quote:
According to the most recent video,the same guy did appears during the Ramadan month on 2016 with more videos of other girls being filmed, in nude performing sexual act. And according to the notes written, he even asked the mami/s to bring (or recommend) him the non-photo shy girls (according to what he says on the site).
Yes. That guy usually uses the photocamera to lure the girls. He lures their vanity to pose as photo model once in a lifetime. I think he offers lots of money also to pose during sex, and this easily wins the doubts of many girls. Of course, nobody imagines that he is going to make a business out of that.

Quote:
The whole issue for the victims isn't about the video or the photos taken, but more of their faces being shown in it. Most wouldn't mind their nude body being taken down w/o showing their face,but when it comes to their nude photo taken with their face being put up in public domain...hmm...that would be a little tricky. I doubt most normal person enjoy seeing that happening to themselves.
More than that.
Imagine that I take a photo of me and you when we meet in Formosa, than I mask my face and I post the photo here with title "this is Nono!". Imagine the feeling?

Most people here do not understand that girls working in joints are not things (with variable "quality") but ladies with a family and a reputation at home. Add that Indonesia is an Islamic country, and that most girls come from a small city. They tell families that they work in Batam as waitress or cleaning service. Now imagine if one of those videos start circulating where they live.
More than a reputation affected. It's a whole life destroyed.

Last edited by Black Page; 20-11-2016 at 06:50 AM.