View Single Post
Old 31-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Outram road massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you pm someone, tell them you up their points and you expect them to give you contacts and up ur points also ? seriously ? look at my signature .... you and ibanezjem555 belong to the same kind that i had described that's why you get the same experience lah. i have stated previously, your high rep point and repuation power count for nothing when it comes to exchanging contacts for me, it's your contribution that counts.
Strikback44,
I uppz your points beforehand is due to goodwill. I do this to many bros too for sharing.
Then, it is up to everyone if want to share or not.
Most bros tell me upfront if they want to share it not.
Even if I uppz first, they tell me they don't want to share, it is ok. But they tell me `no thanks` and don't use my contact.

So far, you are the only one who take a contact, use it and never share your contact. Bro LatchOn has the same experience with you. We know of your fishing pattern for one or two months. But we have been patient by gently reminding you to reciprocate. But no reply from you.

If bros receive my contact and think it is lousy, they just say so it is lousy and say don't want to share theirs and they will have integrity and they won't use the contact they received. Then that's still ok with me.
But with you we only have radio silence after our sharing, no pm to say you don't want or want to share.

Many bros I have shared with are very upfront. Many share two or three contacts with me, and we exchange more with personal notes n descriptions. In my early years, senior bros give me a leg up by sharing even when I have nothing. But I ask politely, do a FR on their request and thank them. It's just common courtesy.

So, Strikeback44, i don't really want your contact now. I just want to call you out. Other bros, please be wary.

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 31-05-2019 at 07:34 AM.