View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Any Bro willing to share the location of JB141 with me or the cina/sina forum?
PM a few bros but no reply sio.

Went on a recce mission with all the hints given thus far... Prowl through the Jalan Wong Ah Fook street also cannot find sia..

What I found on Jalan Wong Ah Fook, was ocean hotel, 1 Thai looks 7/10 (Maybe late 20's/early 30's) and 1 Indian street hooker both sitting near Ocean hotel. Almost went with the Thai when she try to entice me but focus on finding the place, in the end when i went back she was already gone and only left the indian lady. Saw a few workers bro went up Ocean Hotel.

What I found on Jalan Meldrum, the Kedai with uncles OKT and Viet FL. Highly suspicious it is around this vincity. Saw a lot of foreginer bros(Myanmar/Pinoy) tag in teams of 2 or more walking around suspiciously... did not follow them as they keep diao me when I was walking past them....

Back alley between Wong Ah Fook and Meldrum, did not see any fire entrance, even if there is any door, it is block by the street vendors therefore highly unlikely. Therefore I think the Wong Ah Fook hint is a Smoke Bomb.

Anyway did a search in chinese and found that Singapore chinese tabloid has mentioned something related to JB141 4 days ago. Seems like the reporter also cannot find the location though Therefore I guess it's wise not to disclose the information/hints via this thread which is consistenly being monitored closely.

Hopefully someone could enlighten me on the location of JB141 through PM .
Kam Xia in advance.