View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ah lao above 65 years old...

I think if old liao got no friends to talk must pay money to ml to listen to you talk then something must be wrong lor...

if i have a friend that everytime come out have to listen to him dua pow and hao lian i also siam...

or maybe it is difficult to dua pow and hao lian to friends because they wont buy ur bullshit... so left only ml because u r customer so they entertain you..

there is always another side to the story la.... want to chit chat during massage is ok but zhi dong abit la.. consider got other people in the shop that dun want to listen to ur story lor...