Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 1230 pm to 150 pm

It was a wet pm, not too many men and, WLs on business. Mine observations are, H2 inner sections, Maggie OG and, Munx2 having lights on.

H10 14 not yet lock in, H12 I saw Kelly checking in around 1230 pm, she looked kind of tired. Probably cross over from JB custom, H7 we have got Carol giving me the CFM looks. Problem with her plus many girls, they should try not to glue their ears on hand phones that often.

2 floor Miki had a customer standing outside, Quennie was giving me the CFM look too, however hers was too fade, sort of like smiling at mine monies.

H16 Moon sitting sexy in a tight dress, she was on phone in Canto. “What’s available for lunch”? Carol with Pat was lights on for some times. Today, I took Ivy and there are complaints of her, bare with me for a short while.

H11 Ah Leng looking good, I think age has not left marks on her. And Jenny was sitting sexy on staircase, chatting with JJ. How could I missed Yenx2, she is prettier than PRC KTV girls. This pm, JJ room was experiencing technical issues.

At H22 inner lane, Michelle all really shut down for New Year leave, I think she will return b4 lunar New Year. Only Nikki was on business, the keeper uncle was almost falling asleep. H24 nothing interesting, while walking into inner section Xiao Li door open and, an Indian customer walked out. She closed her door. Ah! Ah Fen back on business, an uncle took her for $20. I heard he asked, she replied in Mandarin.

Last edited by jacky43; 11-12-2011 at 05:09 PM.