View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Vincy :. Your cock is quite thick thanks to the prostrate massage I gave you previously.

I was in ecstasy my mind is a whirlwind watching vincy head bobbling up and down licking my cock. Compared to Rachel she was another experience. China woman are very wild only losing to malay in terms of bj IMO.

I recalled she pulling down my cock skin revealing a bit of yellow cheese residue on my cock head and she was licking it clean. I was feeing bad as I missed out cleaning that spot.

Slurp slurp was all I can hear and the image of my cock getting cleaned and cover with her gleamy saliva was a turn on.

She signal me to stand up and I was facing the body length mirror while she was sucking it. I signal her to strip to her black panties.

The image of her butt and she sucking my cock in the mirror was mind blowing.

I finally came in her mouth. 100 dollars was worth it.

Last edited by thickskin33; 10-07-2020 at 08:20 AM.