Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

hi to all bros. was in phuket last weekend, lucky me heard that in singapore you guys got washed out.went up on jetstar and flight was full on fri morning. town was rather quiet did'nt see many hk, korean or china groups around. had a massage at the metropole cozy corner on sunday and was only 3 customers there. went to the spa at the corner of chofa road and thanon thepanuson also reported slow biz and was offered 50% discounts of the rack rate. in town saw that yarumba and kotomo still there but x zone has given wat to some car dealerships. restaurants in town were exceptionally quiet for fri nites.
in patong was in banana disco on sat nite and was packed after 11pm. lots of european chicks, korean chicks and local fl around. looks like biz in the kata, karon and patong area still thriving. beaches were packed especially kata noi beach.
laguna area was in the high gear with lots of new developements comong up. no let up in the investors jumping into phuket. latest is the turtle cove development in maikoa beach coming online now.
fantasia was quiet when i poped in there to have a look on sunday.
need any info do pm me, will be glad to if i can cheers.