View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share of thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
Hi all,

thanks all bros that have replied. Have saw 1 of the important question whether if the lady is ML or FL. she is neither. Also noticed that seems like it is best to give my parents a heads up before any surprises.

My concern is more on future such as if we were to get married, where will we live in etc... of course if my income is higher then ideally it would be to stay in Singapore but what if she earns more in China, am I willing to live there? this is something i cannot overcome with. Furthermore what if a child is born and living far away from my parents and vice versa for her.

Which is why i am in a dilemma as to whether to continue this relationship or better cut it short like Chinese saying 長痛不如短痛

Regards
Sorry, but nobody can give you any answer such as where to live, to each his own. Also, you already know what kind of job she holds, so you can definitely have a good idea how much she can earn in SG or in China.

Besides, you sound like you know staying in SG is better, so I feel you are just looking for vindication.