View Single Post
Old 20-04-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Central Asia

Mainly Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, the 'stan' countries where the girls are more known for their beauty.

The other 'stan' countries (Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan) aren't quite as developed, well-known, or as easily accessible for WGs.

Of course there is Afghanistan, but I assume you are looking for Eurasian looking chicks, and not brown girls (just goto Malaysia or India, or even Geylang for those). If that's the case, Mongolia also have nice Eurasian looking girls, but the climate there is harsh, and they are more Asian, less Euro looking than Uzbeks and Kazaks.

Have you guys heard of Sabina Altynbekova? The famous Kazak volleyball player who caused an uproar for her looks in a International Tournament in Taiwan, known completely for her looks instead of her Volleyball skills?

Personally, I like more CFM/Bitchy and Euro looking types.