View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
wah. really ah. how bad it is bro?

my last cheonging was in jul this year, and i haven't witness any negative treatment to prcs. maybe except for indian men as a lot of them are very calculative.
Unless u are very observant type or goes into a bar to observe customers and girls interaction instead of ogling at your pick of the night, u probably will not be able to sense it I'm abit peculiar as whenever I'm in bar, I spend most of my time observing the happenings inside the bar. Waiter vs customer / customer vs coyote / customer's interaction among their own friends. Boss/manager/agents interaction Etc. Mainly because I'm not there for the girls for a certain reason. Most won't be doing what I does would probably not interested unless there's some dispute or commotion.

In general not all Indians are calculative or stingy. I have Indian customers spend 10-15k in just 1-2 hours inside the bar as well. Likewise for PRCs. Although they maybe wealthy and can spend, their mannerism is very much hated by many. Loud talking and arrogant. Not all but majority. Lol

Party and countdown for new year 2017! Go out and have fun Bros!