View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Just came back from Taiwan! Damn expensive to Cheong I must say. Was there from last Monday (30th May) to Friday. My Taipei experience :-

Day 1 – Didn’t do much except visit my friend at her pub, had a few drinks and a couple of ladies drinks was charged for the girls sitting next to me, bill came up to NT2000 (RM250).

Day 2 – Gave a ring to Maitong and Niceguy from sammyboy and found out that Maitong was staying at my hotel! What a coincidence, so we arranged to meet up for breakfast the next day. Niceguy was someplace else and said he was only free on Thursday to meet up. In the meanwhile a KL friend arrived around midnight so we made arrangements to go to the pub/ktv I went yesterday. It’s a small pub with a few 20in TV screens and a KTV machine and the concept was that drinks are charged normally but ladies drinks was at NT300 (around RM45). We had a few drinks and some B52 shots but still didn’t expect the final bill, 12600 NT (RM1500)! That’s the last time I will go to that pub/ktv.

Feeling un-sextified, my friend suggested we look around nearby Holiday Inn where he stayed coz he heard the driver telling him that there is a famous nightclub nearby. We didn’t manage to find it and and ended up in a disco called DJ Station (formerly Hardrock Café) with an entrance fee of NT500 (RM75). Nothing there except teenagers dancing to techno music. Left early and it was already 4am but still didn’t do anything exciting. We decided to go to one final place before calling it quits, we asked the taxi and they brought us to a massage parlour.

It was an unusual experience. We were first told to strip stark naked and put all our belongings into a locker. Then we were ushered to the spa area. There was a shower place, hot pool, cold pool and a sauna, but.. where were the girls? Instead we were walking around with naked men, certainly not the sight I wanted to see! I told my friend this better not be a gay joint. The hot pool was quite refreshing after a long day though. Next, we walked out of the spa area and into the lounge where you can just sit and order food. Still, no sight of girls to be seen! One lady came to us and my friend said we want a massage with girls, and she understood, said something like ‘dori dori’.

-to be continued -