View Single Post
Old 15-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mitsuko at the doctor's office

Dr Tanaka came out to see the commotion.
He was in his 40s, divorced. He had a high sex drive and chose his nurses based on looks. He was already RAW fucking his 21 year old clinic nurse, Hitomi, and creampieing her almost everyday during lunchbreak.
He saw Mitsuko, a nerdy SYT. She looked plain in her white blouse and black above knee skirt.
He told her, "Fill up the form with your details and come back tomorrow...."
It was a long boring day for Dr Tanaka. He was doing healthscreening for 50 year old aunties today. Not a pleasant sight. Dr Tanaka had a spycam installed in the changing room, but today's lineup was disappointing to say the least.