Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Henryhenhenhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Looking for sharing of Spa , MP with special and will be better if got contacts / operating timing. More interested in LOCAL girls , chinese / malay both ok.

Went into JB like 5 times to recce and play since the reopening of boarder. Here is some informations and experience that i would want to share... although not a JB chiongster last time but nowadays very interested to chiong JB so will open up and appreciate to all brothers sharing.

Went to VIP spa , lots of people and as the boarder just reopened... not many girls are working everyday but service still good. Buffet , facility and spa as per normal with the same rule of not being able to bring phone into room.

Even tried going in at midnight but disappointed as many places close early... KingSpa put operating till 5am on facebook but was there around 3 and it is closed. Might have a lot of changes in timing. Will be trying NY spa in the next few days and back here to give review / informations. (Don’t say JB dangerous.... Singapore also not very safe nowadays with all fighting and slashing cases xD!!! Proceed with caution and always look around for own safety)

Hope to keep this thread alive for all brothers that want to chiong JB. Huat ah!

I don’t think king spa is opened. Went around 10pm that time and it was closed.