View Single Post
Old 26-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Crime is getting more blatant nowadays. From baklas, freelancers and even beggar kids. The news got round that they are immune to complaints from foreigners and now they are going all out to steal as much and as fast as they can.

One of our groups girl's bag was snatched a few days ago while walking on the streets. I had money relieved by a freelancer from my wallet last Sunday. Beggar kids had one hand in one of our guys pants. I don think it was a sample handjob. The list goes on. So guys, be on high guard and limit your exposure.

Another pic to share with you all. What a smile....

wow, is so unsafe at angeles city? i'm abit worry & regret going there now? worse then indonesia?