Thread: Entrapment
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 10: Sophia - The Morning After

Sophia woke up the next morning with a lean muscular arm wrapped around her. She had a strange taste in her mouth in her mouth she could not place, and there is a tearing soreness from between her legs.

She stretched her right arm in a lethargic manner and reached for her phone. She saw that there were a few missed calls from Shaiful. A squirt of adrenaline suddenly cleared her mind, what time is it? Shit! She shot straight up in her bed and looked at the time. There is no way she will be able to make her flight!

Before she could act, someone hugged her from behind, “Wazzzup beautiful?” Andre drawled lazily. Andre?! What is he doing in her bed? Oh fuck! What did she do last night? She placed her hand on her tender pussy, it feels… stretched. Slowly, fuzzy memories of her sucking and fucking the twins swam into her mind. The memory of that almighty orgasm they gave her with their cocks made her blush. Did I really do that? The slippery wetness between her legs informed her that Andre must have deposited yet another load of cum into her vagina not too long ago. What do I do now?! She could already feel Andre’s cock coming to life, poking the base of her spine as his hands finally began to roam, stroking against her sensitive nipples as he weighed her pendulous breasts in his palms, squeezing and groping them gently.

Hugging Sophia, Andre could guess what’s going on in her mind right now. This is a delicate moment for all of them, either she will come to terms and continue to play ball, or she will make a complete break, making their love-making a one time only event. Andre is not quite ready to let go of the dusky-skinned beauty in his arms yet. It is not often that you come across such an exotic and voluptuous Asian beauty. Most of the models tend to be skinny and, well, with under=developed curves. There is no way he, nor Ashley, will let go of Sophia so soon. At least, not until they had their fun first.

Placing delicate kisses on the nape of her neck, Andre stopped his roaming hands and focused on giving her a reassuring hug. “Don’t worry beautiful. We will pay for a later flight back for you. Just stay a while with us, we will explore the town a bit and have fun yes?”

Sophia heard Andre’s gentle coaxing and knew she should be comforted, but she can’t. There is a nagging terror inside her, at what she had done! She should have listened to her mum and never drank alcohol!

Feeling a slight trepidation at Sophia’s lack of response, Andre decided that more practical measures are needed, “Are we not nice to you baby? Did we not give you the best orgasm you’ve ever had?” between his light kisses, he continued to murmur in her ears, “Give yourself to us beautiful, Ashley and I will make you the next in thing, I promise.”

Andre’s reminder finally worked its magic. She needs to succeed in this line. Besides, Lily had warned her that things like these are inevitable in the industry. So long she plays it smart, this can be a way to advance. It need not be the end if she chooses not to let it end her career.

Feeling her tension ease out of her body as if she leaned back into him, Andre knew she must have decided to come to terms with what happened. He knows this is the right time to play the nice guy card. He fully intends to enjoy her lovely body to the fullest extent, but not now. Not yet. Now is the time to let the line loose a little before they pull it tight again. Little by little, they will reel her in, making her their sex toy, no, their sex slave before they cast her away when they get bored, just like the girls before her.

“Really? You will take good care of me?” Sophia turned her head demurely, looking at Andre’s with innocent, trusting eyes.

Success! Andre exclaimed in his mind as he replied, “Don’t worry baby, Ashley and I will take good care of you.”