Thread: Condom slippage
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Condom slippage

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
I had an accident with an fl about a week ago where the condom slipped off either from pulling out or during sex. Am I in extreme high risk of an infection? I've been really paranoid about it ever since.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S Are the girls in Malaysia required to go for routine check-up like in SG? I'm referring to the girls at those spas and such.
Prostitution is illegal in Malaysia so there is no mandatory testing whatsoever.

Whether a girl gets regular checks is entirely up to the her. The OKTs certainly don't give a shit. All they are interested in is the money.

You certainly are at risk but it is impossible to quantify without knowing the health status of the girl concerned.

You cannot undo what has happened so just carry on with life and get yourself tested after the appropriate window period.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates