View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Short story - short incident with stranger

After the trip back, I was preparing myself for my new job by buying some clothing at Orchard road with the money given by Uncle jerry

I shop from day till night and was really exhausted went to buy koi and drink. Went back to my apartment which I rented, was alone and very quiet. Sat myself down and start to watch TV. Nothing much really and when in the middle of the night I suddenly heard my Neighbour moaning sound.

I knew they were fucking but didn't know it impact le so much that I felt a bit horny. To prevent from thinking that way, I quickly went down to walk around so that I can distract myself from getting horny.

While walking around, my stomach starting to get hungry so I quickly go 7 Eleven to purchase some bread and drink to satisfy myself. While walking back home, I saw someone standing behind the tree and out of curiosity, I went to take a look and to my dismay, I found a bangala mustarbed himself holding a piece of pink cloth(didn't saw what is it). I am able to see how he look like and quickly walked away pretend nothing happen

I quickly walked home and locked the door and try not to recall what I have seen, although is pretty normal to me but still a bit shocked