View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thats the problem in the past there was a small group of like minded people who would build on the common knowledge with the agreement that you wouldnt spoil the market and you would contribute in return now that is over and so really if you are posting about commonly known things whats the point the nth report on classic or malio or soi cowboy
The way to share the "secret" knowledge is to meet up with guys in person and share that info in person rather than on a public forum. At least that's the way I've always done it.

I am more than happy to chime in on places like Hotel Classic or other such popular places, but I never talk about places I actually like to go. Those places basically are still pristine and only have locals. If I did talk about those places, it would ruin the market for those places as well. There is nothing wrong with Hotel Classic, there are young beautiful girls there for a very cheap price. They provide horrible service because Asian tourists do not demand good service and the girls (and mamasans) are spoiled. Asian tourists only care about getting young girls cheaply. Western tourists demand good service, but there are too few of them to have much impact. The problem with Western tourists is that although they have a positive influence on the performance of the girls, they have a negative impact on price since they will overpay. So overall, it's better just to keep the tourists out completely.