Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orangepeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thank you bro verysexynoob. Will follow the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Pai seh, I don't know your taste.

Many bros here all put their favourites/ex-favourites in their signatures, you can go see which one still working and is your type.

If you look at the list consolidated by Javabeans here, there's all sort of types in T1.
Different strokes for different folks. T1 are usually safe bets tried and tested by many bros here.

T2 are a mix of 1) new and untested but favourable MRs from some bros,
and 2) a few tried and tested but quality dropped from T1.
Those that have MR from 2014/2015 and early 2016 and still stuck or now drop to T2,
I think you can avoid as a newbie as they surely will eat you by overcharging and under delivering.

When you visit, some can tell you are a new bird the moment you enter by the way you speak or certain actions you do.
Some MLs love new birds like you because they can either eat you (bao jia/包吃) as above, or some will kum cheng (感情) you to make you feel special and
make you keep returning and buying shit for them and give them pocket money. Please don't fall for all these tricks.

Not all MLs are bad thou. Some MLs will even treat you better if they know you are new bird, but they will draw the line at KCing you.
In the end, they are also out to entice you to return more often with max GFE so you will return to them the moment
you encounter a bad ML as you will likely recall the good experience you had with them compared to the bad ML,

Remember that these GFE/KC are necessary from their point of view as a business as they depend on repeat customers.
Leave your baggage at the door, and when you pay before you leave, remember at the end of the day,
that it's a money only transaction no matter what they allow you to do to them or how special they make you feel.
Thank you bro faithless yet again. Didnt know the list is by "tiers" Yes i will rmb that it is only a money only transaction Thank you bro faithless