Thread: My Gem - Relova
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Re: My Gem - Relova

Continued from previously...

When Miss Relova invited me over to her temporary residence, and when she was having her time of the month, she already showed off 1 black lingerie set. As my boner was throbbing, she teased me by telling me that she had bought another 4 extra sets. I swallowed my saliva, couldn't believe what she just said.

"Try one more on for me?" I begged. She gave an am chio (sly chuckle) and went to her cabin luggage, removing a pink bra. This bra is different from the regular ones, has an extra band of lace below the bust area. She then turned around, back facing me, and slipped down her previous black set, quickly putting on a pair of shorts, and gave a quick look over her shoulder.

"No naked shots for now," she warned.

I nodded, already speechless.

She turned back and slipped the pink bra on, then clipped it firmly from the back. I gasped as she turned around to face me, naughtily climbing onto my hard brother, and started kneeling to face me.

"How do you like this one?"

Again, lost for words, I just nodded.

"It's good...and I didn't expect you to have...such puppies," I finally found my words.

She smiled, "Na, another reward for you." She leaned her head backwards to let her hair down, and in one fast motion, she unclipped the bra to reveal the precious puppies.

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

What a gem.

Samsters, don't you think so?

To be continued...
Upz, comment and tell us/her if you like our story so far and of course her assets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie7.jpg (154.7 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie8.jpg (429.2 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie9.jpg (194.5 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 15-07-2019 at 04:21 PM.