View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
hey bro, is that everton fan fr this forum huh? which bro is he? would like to knw him kekeke ...

as for owen .. sigh .. he's 1 dam sad jinxed player. when he returns fr injury i doubt he'll b d same again. speed n reflexes will definitely slow down. i onli fear once he returns n he kena anthr toa zhong injury again he'll quit lor. like gd old marco van basten retired early.

btw MIA = official Liverpool fan club pub izzit? i knw they used to have 1 near tanjong pagar mrt
bro owen10, got to know my evertonian friend through a business contact. dunno if he joins this forum. wanna teach me how to ask him??? if we have a samster liverpool gathering, i think i will bring him along.

owen is injury prone bcos of the way he plays. his speed, while it is his strength, is also his bane. too much stress on his legs. another speed demon with his fair share of leg injuries is ryan giggs, if u remember when he missed a lot of games when he was younger. u will expect owen to lose quite a bit of his speed when he comes back from his injury. will have to see how he copes with his loss of pace to continue to be a major contribution like always.

dont know whether MIA is the official Liverpool fan club but saw bro enek's post that it has already closed down. will go check it out tonite cos going down to MS tonite. my bro did some renovations for them a couple of months back and i m not too sure if he has collected the payment yet!