View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do you test ML attitude?

I think generally these are how I group the MLs.

1) The customer group
If you are in this group.
Generally they may send u morning greetings frequently, but rarely responds when you reply back.
Some do respond, but generally the engagement is between 5 to 10 lines of exchange. With the tendency to go into 1-2 words reply of, 嗯 嗯, 哦, or simply with emojis.
Typically responds will end with asking you when you will come find them.
Some may not even send you anything, unless they need to cast the net out to fish for customers.

For customers that initiate chats, again.. it won’t go beyond 5-10 lines of chat, where the emphasis is always going for the classic question of, 要约吗?几时来?

2) The friend group
If you are in this group, generally they may engage you in conversations, but the engagement typically falls between 10 - 20 lines of chat. Where most times it will also end with the classic question of appointment.

3) The beyond friend group
Typically you and the ML would have reached a certain level of rapport or relationship beyond that of a customer and service provider. Chat will happen frequently, and it can be about anything... including flirting content.
Some do develop into outside relationship, or in rare cases become mutual friends.

By and large, as a consumer, we do get move around between 1 and 2. Usually going to 2 after a visit, before it drops back to 1. Only some will maintain and build the relationship to 3.

As consumer, I think we just need to manage our “feelings” to not get hooked by some of their tactics. Can be nice to the ML as a way to build rapport and relationship, but no need go over the top for them.