Old 05-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
danielkam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

My last FR I wrote about Kimberly and planned to bonk Ms B or Ms M but luck not on my side as Ms. B in red and Ms. M on MC. Mail my source and booked Kimberly for 2 sessions at PJ since no others choice.

This is my round 2 Game with Kimberly, plus point for her GFE and we have more topic to talk about.

This round we do lots of positions which I also don’t know how to describe, me standing, sitting on sofa, laying, carry her, in front of mirror n etc. Since this is the 2nd time meeting her, I control my cool and bonk her slowly. Among all, I love the cowgirl ride the most with the best view of her Everest. I unload after close to 25mins.

Here’s my second round experience. Usually after the girls capped me, straight went for cowgirl but Kimberly asks me to bonk her Doggy... Deng, this time didi soft…Then asked her for CBJ again and say to her that when my didi hard straight away cowgirl me hard. Lol... She nicely CBJ me for 1 mins, once hard she ride me like no tomorrow. Luckily this is my second shots so I can last longer else sure pancut with the way she ride...Really nice to see her on top and I keep play with her C cup. She moan louder and louder, sense she is Cumming soon and use my hand to check her pussy. Lol, soaked with all love juice. Damn, push her down and put a pillow under her ass and pump her missionary hard and fast…let her moan kau kau. While I pump her hard and fast, her boobs just moving around…damn stim. Last but not least, I unload with missionary style…After i unload, we lay there on bed...she is just like my part-time GF and we chit chat for anything. We chat for quite long before I realized I’m late for meeting, clean up, pay and check out.

Name : Kimberly
Face : 8.5/10
Body : 8.5/10 nice
Skin: 9/10 very fair n smooth
Boobs : 9/10 C to D
Pussy : clean shave, and wet easily
CBJ :8.5/10 nice
CIM : No
FJ : 9/10 lots of positions
Anal: No
GFE : Better GFE
Damage : RM2000/2 session + RM100 tips + Hotel