Old 27-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mashiunn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

Dont usually chiong for FL, but today tried Dream (Emmanuelle) after hearing alot of good FR, and wasnt disappointed at all.

Location : East area, not very near from MRT, expect about 10 mins walk. Room is clean n spacious. Water during bath is cold (I believe heater could be spoiled), but it doesnt really bother me much
Looks : 7.5/10, look abit older than photo, but good attractive smile. typical thai tanned.
Body : 9/10, Slight tummy, but skin is smooth and nice. Very good figure especially with that big ass.
Bbbbj : 8/10 Yes, she will look at you when she blows you, accommodate both fast and slow with good rthym
Painting : Yes. Shaved Oyster and is odourless. Wet and yummy! She seem to enjoy being licked.
FJ : 9/10 Tight n wet. Very good endurance and she really rides like no tml. Enjoyed her cowgal for a good 30 mins.
Gfe : 9/10, One of the best GFE, more like making love to your ex rather than commerical sex. She is amazing in this, She gives you a vibes that make you go completely relax and just enjoy the whole moment. Very chatty as well, not a problem for ice-breaking.

Rtf : Likely if vit-M recharges