View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: A 'work week' in Ko Samui

We chatted away. Turned out they were just staying in a backpacker joint only a few doors away from this bar. They had just come back from a day trip snorkelling and Piti Cousin was their guide. And speaking of Piti cousin, he had left and Piti came back to joining us. So it was 3 canadian girls and piti and I.

I embarassingly told them where I was staying when they asked. You should have seen the looks on their eyes as they nodded their heads as I described my pool villa. They asked if I could invite them over for a dip in the pool. I just pretended I didn't hear that question over the loud music.

When Piti excused himself to the toilet, the girls decided to start playing some college game of passing the ice. I had ordered more beer and the bottles of beer came in a ice bucket to keep the bottles cool. The girls ordered some chips and asked the waiter for a glass full of cherries. And then we started playing the game. I wasn't really keen to exchange lip contacts with the chunky girls, but decided to play along.

By now the second floor was getting really packed and the music was getting louder. We were shoulder to shoulder and it did not help with people tryng to jostle past us to get in and out the outdoor terrace for a ciggy smoke.

The bar tending team on the second floor was doing a good job of mixing good music and keeping the folks entertained. I looked at my watched and Alicia caught that.

She : Tired or Bored?
Me : Huh?
She : You know when people look at their watch, its either they are bored or tired. So which is you?
Me ; Oh.. Tired I guess. A little tired and maybe jetlag.
She : Jet Lag? You from Singapore and same time zone how can you be jet lag?

I explained to her and had to almost bite her hair and ear because the music was so loud by now. I told her I came straight from Australia and that was why. As I spoke to her, I caught a whiff of her hair and scent. It was quite sexy.

And all the while as we were talking the other 2 chunky girls suddenly waved at other new found friends (fellow backpackers) and Alicia and I let them play their pass the cherry game.

Phew that was close. Alicia and I continued to talk over the loud music. She was also gyrating her body to the music as we spoke. But it was quite sexy as each time I had to speak into her ears and she would lean herself into me in the crowded space and I could feel her body sway and gyrate in contact with me, as we speak. Especially when she was speaking to me. She would lean her hands onto my shoulder and our bodies actually would touch as we talked above the loud music.

I was getting drunk, Piti was probably somewhere downstairs getting a pee. Alicia begun to look a little prettier. And I was probably horny up from her scent and her body closeness. Or maybe it was the 'ritual mating dance' of close body contact , her scent, my being alone, my earlier flashbacks of Vicky, Ingrid getting all worked up inside my horny head.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=