Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
royalnineteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Haha well, I can testify to Bro royalnineteen's FR because I tried G22 as well after I can't wait long enough for G93.

L8H45 G22

Looks is indeed 8. Her face is SYT slut kind of look. It is quite smooth actually. Feels shiok when my face pressed against her cheeks. However, she has two small pimples when I met her few days ago.

Body is slim. Skin is fair. Butt and boobs are firm and perky.
For boobs, I disagree with bro. It feels real, not enhanced. Maybe it is because she is still young and breasts are still firm? Not sure. Will try playing her tits when I RTF. Haha

During shower, she actually asked me whether she can suck my cock. I am confused, of course YES lah! Then she kneels down in the bath cubicle and gave me BBBJ. Sensation wise is so so only but feel ego boosted that SYT kneels down and worship my dick. Ok I sound a bit sick here.

I got frenching with her. Tongue skill is so so but I didn't expect much also.
Well, catbath and FJ is as per bro illustrated. GFE is really good. After I cum already, she will hug me, chit chat and peck on my cheeks and lips.

Overall, for this price, I just simply wish she stays cheerful and keeps this standard despite the daily numerous customers. RTF is a MUST for me.
G22 really has that SYT, innocent (but also a naughty side) to her, which to me makes her very desirable. Maybe you are right about her boobs, but it feels way too hard (perky) to me, and since her frame is quite small and her arms are really thin, I was given the impression she had enhanced boobs. But overall was a fun experience, not a deal breaker for me, cause I can't be bothered waiting 40 mins if a bro extend for G88. But I have not tried G93, when I saw her yesterday, doesn't really seem like my type