Thread: Brothel License
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Brothel License

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
thats why in sg hor anything deals with a lot money must have specialized lawyer to represent you. Run checks and verify everything in good order. Cannot suka suka open one table lai few bottle beers lim to talk and pay. 5555.

If really the guy who scam someone half mil hor, i think its worth leh. cuz half mil pay ah long liao hor at most he go in sit. sit inside is better than kana harass daily by ah long. come out liao is another dragon. 55555
I dont know how you guys can be conned. As the transfer has to be done with the police. First the person taking over would have to clear the police background check before a change in name of licensee.

Those who got conned and do not know the process, please keep the shit to yourself. This is legal transfer permissible only through the Police force.

Anyway, the freehold house had been sold. Now the license is available for those interested to take over for business to in woodlands. And idiots who do not know that the all red light districts business in Singapore would be consolidated in woodlands please update yourself instead of calling out others liar.

Again, those interested in just taking over the license, PM me for indepth discussion