Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Petain Girls Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
They are not like Prc or Thai that come n go. Some are staying in SG. Please spare a thought for them and don't post anything stupid. Want to see go see real person. Period!
While I love collecting photos of the WLs for my own personal stroke collection, I'm totally with joelee1688 on this one. In addition to respecting the WLs' privacy, if they are forced to leave PT because of upset family members, that'll just mean fewer ladies for us to bang!

I know some bros have been posting pics from the WLs FB pages (I've addressed this in the past as well). As a compromise between protecting the ladies and satisfying our own personal perversions, I'd suggest listing nothing more than a FB id if you're gonna post anything at all. No pictures. That way, the bros who are interested (like myself) can go find the pics ourselves and the ladies won't have their faces splattered all over a hooker forum.

And yeah, if you're really that interested in seeing what they look like, go down to PT and see for yourself. The gals are way more accessible than in GL.