View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You are also out of touch with Thailand so please don't be like a pot calling the kettle black.

555 if you're not on the ground better not comment much if not some people will shoot you down if your opinions differ from his!

Busybody small boy tried to act cocky but buay tahan tio suan so become dulan and start playing pai kia (gangster) 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
I believe many took it with stride when they posted their views and received positive feedback on their views/posts. I did not see anyone disagreeing when I posted updates/insights on the behind the scene which most are not aware of since I'm very much involved in the nightlife many are partaking. In fact I get points upped for the detailed insights most of the time. I dun go around upping people and hoping to get their points with 2k of TCSS posts. Seriously, does the points can redeem for flight to Bangkok? Points dun mean anything. It's the content of your individual posts that matter. Most of your posts are just Suaning people. That's what most cyberhero prefers to do behind the monitor.

Yup,I'm small boy. Me tio suan? U are the one petty over the whole issue. please dun talk so much waste bandwidth. U seriously do enjoy hiding behind the com like many said, and blast away. As I said, if u are not happy, u are welcome to thrash things out face to face. Dun trigger happy typing away. No time for that.