Thread: Noob Question
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2822 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Noob Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haveanicedayok View Post
Hi bro, can share contact? Keen to try. Need help. Not new but have been in hibernation.

QUOTE=Cupping888;20688689]Sometimes it is hard to say..

I came across one by chance, it is those clean and bright and not old and dirty. Full glass frontage with light music and looks new, the ML told me that they are about 1.5 years old.

The ML at the counter seems my type - slim, slender, perky A cup boobs. I was waiting for my friend for a discussion and had time to try.

Go in, rooms are individual, no curtains type. Got hot shower and shop.

Then I spotted the small window..sian half..and there is a sign which says, no sexual activities and will be reported to the authorities.

The massage super super solid, back stepping got cracking sound. And interesting thing is it comes with complimentary one of these: cupping, ear digging or guasha. I choose cupping, i love it all my life. hehe

She asked me turn over, asked me if I need juagen. She asked me to try as she learnt from Thai and TCM master. So I did..and she attended to the stomach, pubic, kuku, balls, prostrate, inner groin and even the knees. In between, she also did some edging. And before I proceed, I asked her if it is $88, she said no, only $50.

It well went well..and the rest is history.

Purely for massage lovers, no BJ or FJ. Also for cupping lovers and those who like slim and slender ML. Not for boob lovers. ML is late 20s and got GND look.

So morale of the story, sometimes, it is also about luck. Some places will not offer too daringly
[/QUOTE]

check ur inbox bro